American Express continues our dedication to provide superior customer service by continuously improving the end to end customer experience. As a result, having best-in-class cross-functional operational processes has become one of the key priorities for GCS (Global Commercial Services).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the GCS Onboarding Center of Excellence team. The team is responsible for leading projects that will improve the onboarding process while ensuring high customer satisfaction. This individual will be working across the GCS organization and with other key business partners such as Global Service Network, Technology, and Risk Management. Key priorities include building expertise across the GCS process landscape; identifying and executing programs to eliminate customer pain points; developing and strengthening protocols to mitigate issues and risks.
As a member of the GCP Onboarding Center of Excellence team, this position will be a key catalyst in spreading the change culture and will engage with key stakeholders to drive process improvement initiatives.
Drive the agenda for key on boarding process improvement initiatives for GCS
- Design and document end to end processes
- Align with onboarding process governance methodologies and approach
- Leverage best practices across global on boarding teams
Leverage Lean methodologies and other tools; deploy training, when required
Conduct brainstorming sessions with teams to identify process improvement opportunities; influence and incite innovation and change
- Project manage the deliverables required of each initiative
- Track performance improvement ideas
Measure and Report success of process improvement initiatives and present to regional leaders
- Branding and communication for On Boarding Center of Excellence
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Experienced Lean transformation leader
- Relevant experience in a customer-centric function
Proven Project Management Skills, including driving towards tight deadlines with large number of stakeholders and strong emotional connection of employees to the topic at hand
- Strong process orientation and analytical/problem solving skills
Demonstrated ability to lead change; strong change management experience in a global setting
High influencing skills, manage difficult situations, overcome resistance by changing people’s perspectives, perceptions and understandings, collaborative style, and team orientation
Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent Visio/Process Mapping, MS Excel and Power Point skills
Should have experience developing content and conducting training sessions
- Should have experience in collaborating with high performing teams
The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 18 months at Band 30 or Band 35 in the current role as on the date of application deadline.
The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above counseling at the time of applying.
The incumbent should have a performance rating of G2L2 or better in the last review.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 24, 2020, 9:03:13 PM