The ‘Global Commercial Prospect Acquisition Analytics’ team is part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics group within American Express. This team is responsible for targeting and acquiring customers over B2B sales channels and delivering world-class Analytics, Insights and Data Products for the Global Corporate Payments portfolios.
The Manager will be responsible for performing strategic analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and communicating recommendations to partners. S/he will be responsible for a wide range of strategic initiatives aimed at driving charge volume growth through acquisitions. The ideal candidate is able to drive strategic decision making and execute new strategies via advanced analytics, disciplined test & learn, and effective partnership. The position is part of a highly collaborative environment, the Manager will partner closely with Sales teams based primarily in Phoenix and Florida.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners in Sales and Marketing to understand business objectives/challenges and provide solutions
- Design and deliver insightful analyses and reporting to measure performance across several sales channels and initiatives
- Partner with numerous teams and act as a liaison to drive innovation and identify areas of opportunity
- Develop actionable data-driven insights through a deep understanding of the business and its data
- Independently manage cross-collaboration among marketing, sales, capabilities and modeling teams to ensure targeting strategies are appropriately incorporated and deployed/tracked in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver compelling messages to business leaders across various band levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with cross-functional teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
- Demonstrated ability / proven track record of striking balance between thought leadership and converting business needs into analytical plans
- Strong analytical/conceptual thinking acumen to solve business problems and articulate key findings to senior leaders/stakeholders in a succinct and concise manner
- Ability to project-manage effectively, and manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams/geographies
- Experience with Hive, Python preferred. Expertise or ability to pick up SAS / SQL skills
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Economics) preferred.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 1:52:18 PM