- Reengineering & Reduction in force processe
- Labor flexibility expert, able to recommend and influence Line of Business leaders about flexibility issues
- Active participation in International projects and translation into a market practices
- Handling Employee grievances
- Ensure 100% of Policies interpretation
- Will provide HR support and consultation in Employee Relations topics as well as partner with other Center of Expertise
- Impeccable Labor suits management
- Counsels employees and investigates complaints
- Provide trainings to people leaders.
- Assists with the daily implementation and administration of the employee relations programs.
- Assists in Human Resources program development and implementation. Uses established policies to resolve questions and issues.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Outstanding record of exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to establish credibility with clients as a business strategy and planning partner.
- Well-developed consulting skills as demonstrated by effective contributions to client groups in areas of labor, compliance, change management and improved HR practices.
- Strategic and analytic thinking
- Ability to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and influence skills at all levels in the organization
- Effective communication skills
- High negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Values advocate
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources disciplines
- In depth knowledge of employee/labor law in Mexico
- Experience working in an environment where substantial change occurred.
- Well-developed personal computer and Internet skills
- Bilingual – English & Spanish
- Excel- Intermediate- Advance
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 09/10/2019, 14:38:59