There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference
in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of
our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Corresponding to strong focus on SME acquisition in GCS, this position is responsible for managing Offline Acquisition channel (The channel to be assigned) to drive SBS/Corporate acquisition.
The position is strongly required to work closely with other GCS marketing member first, GCS SME sales, other local/regional GCS teams, and other internal/external stakeholders, in order to accomplish this role and responsibility effectively.
1. Build marketing plan for the assigned Offline Channel on SME Segment.
2. Manage the assigned Offline Channel activities by leveraging internal and external resources, capability and reasonable tools and offers.
3. Analyze and optimize the Offline Channel activities by working closely with other marketing members and stakeholders.
4. Track and monitor the KPI for the Offline Channel to maintain/improve the activities effectively.
5. Manage investment(A&P) for the Offline Channel effectively by tracking and analyzing investment usage periodically.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Critical Challenges/ Unique Knowledge & Skills
1. Marketing background primary on offline (Sales/Non-Sales) acquisition space, preferable on digital space.
2. Solid execution skills with good project management experience.
3. Strong track record of delivering results and demonstrating sense of urgency.
4. Good interpersonal skills: effective communication and relationship building across various groups.
5. Creative and innovative thinking with analytical approach.
7. Japanese native and basic business level English required (written and oral).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2020, 4:21:01 AM