- Plan and manage instructional design projects.
- Consult with business partners across geographies to define and craft the learning strategy and plans
- Promote collaboration, partnership and relationships among the participants and stakeholders in a design project.
- Select, modify or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
- Work with a team of instructional designers, who will design, develop, and build blended learning experiences.
- Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Create the design outline for a curriculum or program.
- Analyze existing curriculum to determine if there are changes in the learner knowledge base, technology and or the organization.
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
- Ensure curricula and courses are mapped appropriately and published on Navigator in a timely manner
- Be a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
- Proven experience with Instructional Design and performance consulting in a matrix environment
- Preferred Master’s degree or higher in adult learning or equivalent
- Required 5+ years’ experience in Instruction Design
- Required ability to write/develop/publish training in Articulate and Captivate development tool
- Documented experience in building learning strategies and performance results
- Proven ability to Work with vendors and contractors
- Deep instructional design knowledge and application with the ability to convert this into engaging learning experiences
- Required ability to write strategic learning plans for curriculum
- The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to the problems of learning, instruction and design.
- Evaluate learning effectiveness using sound Instructional design assessment strategies.
- Proven e-learning design and development experience and experience with designing, developing, and delivering and blended learning strategies.
- Proven project management and leadership skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with using Learning Management Systems to drive the delivery of training solutions.
- The ability to travel may be required. Travel could reach 10% or more if business needs arise.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels in an organization
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 3:57:25 PM