American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Manage projects with diverse and geographically dispersed cross-functional teams, utilizing structured methodologies.
- Plan tasks and milestones manage deliverables to deadlines and hold people accountable without direct authority.
- Manage communication with project customers and stakeholders through compelling written and verbal status reporting.
- Responsibilities include identifying, prioritizing, and executing key priorities supporting demand optimization, efficiency enhancement, digital transformation, and value generation for the organization.
- Evaluating the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools and creating and delivering robust proposals to gain buy-in/support.
- Participate in the development and implementation of complex process improvements and business transformation projects to enable Customer Care Professionals in the delivery of Extraordinary Customer Care at the right margins.
- Engage, develop and lead a team of professional Project Managers/Industrial Engineers to deliver Re-engineering benefits.
- Requires strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems End to End & independently.
- Proven ability to manage projects end to end through the project life cycle using structured methodologies.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, remove organizational barriers, influence without authority, and break down strategies into tactical and manageable plans with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated experience in general management, statistics, data mining, quantitative and financial analysis is required.
- Ability to influence, lead and communicate at all levels.
- Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of operational processes required.
- The candidate must possess high motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean methodologies strongly preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 11:17:28 PM