Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Develop test strategies, test cases and carry out functional testing for a variety of applications (multiple technologies)
- Develop automation scripts and strive for 100% automation coverage for owned features and update regression test suites for application-level and E2E testing
- Work with technology and business stakeholders for understanding requirements and translate the information into test strategy and test scenarios
- Build tools to automate or partially automate process workflow.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in functional test automation, including framework development, using java-based tools (eg., Selenium)
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Experience in testing web applications, databases and web services
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Java/Python)
- Knowledge of RDMBS and hands-on experience working with at least one database (eg., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience writing basic SQL queries
- Exposure to agile software development methodology (eg. Scrums, kanban etc.)
- Experience working with tools like Git/BitBucket, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Jenkins
Nice to have:
- Experience working with JMeter to develop test automation and/or performance test suites
- Prior experience working on running security tests
- Prior experience working in Information Security domain
- Prior experience with Compliance and/or Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects would be a plus,
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 4, 2019, 12:16:20 PM