- Leading the delivery of complex initiatives, including creating plans, coordinating across multiple workstreams, communicating milestones/progress to partners.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with our customers as well as our delivery scrum teams; including product management and engineering disciplines.
- Coordinating across our stakeholders, Product Management, Operations, Engineering and Enterprise Architecture to drive Enterprise-wide Agile delivery.
- Ensuring our stakeholders are confident about the program delivery.
- Having the vision to identify any risks and issues and working with the team to manage these risks affectively.
- Driving and influencing the resolution of conflicts across organizational boundaries.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Certification in project management disciplines (PMI, AgilePM etc) highly desired.
- You will have a good balance of technical knowledge and business sense with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong customer focus – able to see the bigger picture.
- You are assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change management.
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet strict deadlines, thrive in a complex dynamic, matrix environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- You are a teammate with a can do attitude who is able to work with virtual and global teams and lead team members in different time zones.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and executives to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Guide engineering teams through full software development lifecycle from concept to launch, including estimation, dependency management, timeline creation and release management
- Develop and manage end-to-end release plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Run team and project meetings, including setting agendas, tracking action items, and documenting key decisions
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and all stakeholders
- Focus on execution and shepherding projects to completion while maintaining accountability and quality
- Actively work to make your teams more productive and effective by implementing and iterating on processes
- Create and manage risk and change management processes on projects
- Build relationships with teams and individuals of varying levels across the company
- Ability to go deep into the details as well as step back and maintain a high-level view of all projects
- Interface with Engineering, Product and other business teams to align on product roadmaps and goals to drive the company’s mission forward
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019, 5:03:49 PM