Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position will be part of the Payment Cryptographic Solutions (PCS) team. The successful candidate will be involved in the architecture and design of new payment platform services & infrastructure. Performing payment crypto solutions may include any, or all of the following activities:
- Senior level professional and technical role
- Work under general direction of Information Security Director
- Work with Payment Crypto Architecture team to assist with payment solution implementations
- Extensive experience using a systems analysis and design methodology that is applicable to an agile product environment.
- Prepare materials (reports, presentations, etc.) to enable informed decision making
- Provide consultation and recommendations to internal business partners, customers and vendors in encryption and key management activities and projects
- Advanced to authoritative level knowledge and understanding of solution architecture, complex application systems design and platform integration via modern approaches (like RESTful APIs, Event Driven Architecture etc)
- Ability to perform system design reviews to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and alignment to strategic platform roadmaps
- Experienced level understanding of Agile, SAFE Agile practices
- Payment industry knowledge including 3DS, EMV, CSC is preferred
- Understanding of cryptography concepts and technologies and Information Security capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with varied constituencies
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent assignments with strong attention to details
- Holds a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems (or equivalent hands on work experience
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies: PGP Encryption, Voltage Encryption, Certificate Services, X.509 Certificate management, Hardware Security Modules (HSMs – Thales & Safenet)
- Knowledge and experience with zOS / Mainframe security applications a plus, as well as security frameworks, standards, guidelines and best practices (i.e. PCI, ISO, COBIT, FFIEC, SOX)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 11:37:47 AM