There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Accertify’s suite of products and services help e-commerce companies grow their business by driving down the total cost of fraud, simplifying business processes, and ultimately increasing revenue.
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application.
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions.
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases.
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research.
- Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions.
- Work with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical sources of action utilizing good judgment and strategic thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research, and be professionally persistent
- Must possess strong internet research, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivation and results-oriented approach with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Confidence in making instinctual decisions with little or no direction.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies regarding confidential and personal information.
- Maintain professionalism at all times while on company premises and/or while representing the company or our clients
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible working in 24/7 shifts including weekends, and holidays
- Applicant must be flexible with their schedule, as they will be required to work different shifts (AM & PM- on a weekly or monthly rotation).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 12:09:51 PM