There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Work as a 'Chargeback Analyst' with robust analytical abilities and meet or exceed client expectations
• To win maximum number of disputes, produce high revenues by using established standards of chargeback industry and deliver premium service to our clients
• At least meet business as well as organization minimum expectations
• Bring ideas/innovations/enhancements for process betterment
• Be an excellent team player
• Monitor, evaluate, investigate, and respond to disputes received by various clients with robust compelling evidence
• Maintain strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations
• Provide a high standard of professional/ caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality
• Perform link analysis on missed hostile fraudulent transactions as required
• Resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating charge back anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received charge backs), and sharing ideas and information
• Flexible to work in 24x7 environment, including weekends and holidays.
• Strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations
• Ethical, Positive Attitude and open to learning & feedback
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of Airline or Disputes preferred
• 2+ years of experience
• Good stability with previous organizations
• College Degree / Graduation in any Discipline
• Knowledge of Computer like MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Office
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 11:46:38 AM