Why American express-
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This Position Shall Be Responsible for the following:
• The Incumbent Shall Be Responsible to process Vendor payments post review of invoices and manage customer queries for EMEA region.
• The Incumbent Would Be Required To Consistently Understand And Exceed Customers Requirements Whilst Ensuring Effective Teamwork At All Times.
• The Incumbent Should Be Able To Maintain High Accuracy And Productivity Standards in compliance to policies and procedures.
Purpose of the Role:
• Invoice Processing
Critical Factors to Success
• Accounts payable P2P process
• Oracle knowledge would be an added advantage
• Graduate/MBA with minimum 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payables, must read write and speak excellent English Language.
• Must Have Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills , Team Player
• Must Have Sound Analytical Skills.
• Must Have Sound Written / Oral Communication Skills.
• MS excel
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2019, 11:35:26 PM