American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This opportunity is in American Express Data Platform and Capabilities team, responsible for developing new business opportunities, launching & supporting new products and services, and expanding product distribution to support enterprise value and drive revenue growth. The team is focused on meeting the business needs of our customers by creating information products and services that leverage the American Express closed-loop data.
The Customer 360 team is responsible for providing solutions to create a 360 view of our customers across different businesses. C360 platform uses big data platform and algorithms to recommend accurate information using internal Amex and External data sources. It has lot of enterprise wide use cases catering to consumer, commercial and merchant business’s needs.
Responsibilities of the candidate would include:
• Focus on supporting business use case specific issues using data analysis, identifying data trends, data monitoring and taking remediate actions
• Collaborate and manage key business stakeholders across the enterprise
• Document best practice guidelines to build knowledge within team and reduce the overall product issues
• Manage partner team expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution
• Drive on-time, high quality project/process deliverables
• Appropriate action to highlight challenges and ensure resolution via correct channels.
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
• Demonstrated ability to drive results and manage multiple relationships and projects, proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
• Ability to prioritize and deliver work within a deadline-driven climate
• Strong communication skills oriented toward working with customers to document their product needs
• Team player with demonstrated ability in collaborating across customer and Technology organizations
• Experience in creation & execution of User Acceptance test cases, specifically in a Big Data environment
• Hive/SQL programming skills
• Basic Unix, Data Infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of Big Data/ Hadoop or experience of working in Pyspark/Scala programming is a strong plus
• Experience working within a complex data warehouse environment is a strong plus
• 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 11:10:37 AM