Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
We’ve built one of the most respected service brands in the world by creating products that set the standard for ease, convenience, security and innovation. Our product managers are at the center of it all, collaborating with business leaders, partners and engineering teams to shape the products of the future. If that fits your career vision, look no further.
As a key link in the product development process no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to define a product vision and roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- 3+ years of Product Management or relevant experience with proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and strategy
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- Proven track record managing large, complex features or products
- Payment Industry Knowledge a must
- Knowledge of Global Remittance capabilities
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2019, 10:33:34 AM