American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading issuer of commercial payment solutions to small, medium and large businesses globally, and is one of the fastest growing business units at American Express Australia. It’s an exciting time in GCS Marketing as this division is focused on acquiring and retaining business and corporate customers to help achieve the company’s growth targets.
This role is responsible for driving the B2B digital acquisition funnel and making it faster and easier for prospective new customers to respond to a trigger – e.g. a banner ad – and then complete an online Card application and get approved as a new customer. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Acquisition, this role will suit someone who understands data-driven decision making, digital capabilities, and customer application experience thereby helping to achieve the company’s growth targets.
Key features of the role include:
- Digital Lead and application forms – optimise digital lead and/or digital applications to external systems, for the verification of applicant data and population of data fields, in the interest of greater accuracy and fewer rejections.
- Paper application forms – manage paper form across GCS business including compliance requirements and opportunities to optimise paper form processes.
- Offline to online – several projects are dedicated to moving the application process to the online channel and leveraging digital trigger touchpoints, again with ease of application and accuracy of data the focus.
- Digital Capabilities – support project management of digital application capabilities for internationally-led testing roadmap and application enhancement.
- Digital Communications - drive content and optimise the prospect email communication touch points across the digital journey.
- Reporting - drive acquisition conversion and optimisation through delivery of analytics, insights and testing innovation.
- Maintaining market awareness of competitor activity, industry and technological advances to analyse and develop future plans
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have:
At least 3 years demonstrable marketing experience
Understanding of acquisition levers for driving application growth and user experience
Proficiency in data analytics and tracking tools such as Adobe Analytics, One.Force would be an advantage
Project management skills to ensure completion following clear timelines and project steps
Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Solution-oriented individual with ability to develop solutions to complex issues
Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships with strong negotiation and influencing skills
Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry viewed favourably
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 11:12:22 AM