The American Express vision for providing the world’s best customer experience every single day can only be achieved with groundbreaking products, digital experiences, and best-in-class servicing powered by unparalleled levels of innovation and collaboration.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced candidate for the role of Manager/Senior Manager, Product Development. The Consumer Product Development team is responsible for leading large, cross-functional teams to drive new products, capabilities, and benefits from ideation to market launch. This role has high visibility and broad exposure to all key areas of the U.S. Consumer business.
- Lead the launch of new products, capabilities and benefits working across Lending, Charge, and Co-brand Card products, including new Co-brand deals
- Manage key operational processes and integrations by partnering and managing relationships with stakeholders in Product, Marketing, Technology, Risk, Servicing, Legal and Compliance
- Critical participant in concept development, feasibility assessment, and end-to-end customer experience design
- Understand business objectives and customer needs, and identify creative ways to leverage capabilities and develop new solutions to meet those needs
- Lead Consumer-wide strategic initiatives to drive business results, improve customer experiences, and increase agility in product development
- Highly Organized and Flexible. You have an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously drive multiple initiatives
- Creative Problem Solver. You have an aptitude for technology and creative problem solving with ability synthesize complex information and see the big pictures in order to drive positive business outcomes
- Customer Focused. You have a tireless passion for doing what is right for the customer
- Results Driven. You have a demonstrated ability to drive results in a highly matrixed organization, capable of influencing and building internal alignment across lines of business and support groups
- Embrace Ambiguity and Change. You manage effectively through ambiguity and evolving strategies while embracing change
- Clear and Confident Communicator. You communicate complex topics clearly across multiple stakeholders, at both business and technical levels and are successful at influencing without authority
- Experienced. You ideally have experience as a project manager who embraces technology or as a product owner in agile delivery environment
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 10:33:32 PM