In this position you will be responsible for coordinating marketing campaigns and collaborating with our strategic Airline Partners to drive Airline Co-Brand Card acquisition.
The role requires execution across multi products and channels using a combination of above the line and below the line media, monitoring results and developing strong relationships.
This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who is people driven, detail orientated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results driven B2C environment. The successful candidate will have knowledge of digital acquisition, experience in end-to-end campaign management, stakeholder management, and be a committed team player.
- Coordinate and execute Airline Co-Brand marketing campaigns to drive acquisition of Airline Co-Brand Card Members in our target segments, and achieve an efficient ROI
- Prepare campaign briefs for Creative and Media agencies and assess effectiveness and relevance of the creative and media proposals based on goals and initiatives.
- Coordinate feedback to creative and media agencies throughout creative and media plan development
- Create and manage campaign bonus codes and source codes to measure campaign channel performance
- Prepare weekly campaign performance reports for internal and external stakeholders in excel and PowerPoint
- Analyse reporting to identify and recommend actions to improve campaign performance
- Coordinate and track Airline partnership marketing budget, ensuring funds are utilised and campaigns are delivered efficiently
- Build and leverage relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver business results
- Attention to detail is required, particularly when liaising with external partners – all reports must be correct, consistently formatted and immaculately presented
- Agility in stretching across other acquisition team initiatives as required
- Prior experience delivering campaigns in collaboration with external partners is essential
- Must have prior experience delivering marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing and managing digital acquisition campaigns is highly regarded
- Proven track record of driving results and innovation in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to report on and analyse campaign performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail being a top priority.
- Personal drive and a passion for marketing.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 8:14:32 PM