is is a Band 28 requisition.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
This role involves interacting with corporate clients (Program Administrators, Account Development Managers, etc) and resolving their inquiries over email
• Ensuring that metrics such as Quality, Compliance, Voice of Customer & Productivity are met
• Adherence to schedule (attendance, start/finish time, breaks)
• Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction,
• Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate,
• Ensure all actions and requests are attended to within the service level agreements.
• Escalate unresolved issues to senior representative or team leader,
• Maintain a positive and effective work environment,
• Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers,
• Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives to improve all areas of the service profit chain,
• Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process,
• Liaise with other amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long-term benefit of the client,
• Shift timing – 6:30 am to 3:00 pm (shift is subject to change as per business need) This role may be subject to additional background verification checks. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Graduate with a minimum work experience of 1-2 years preferably in card operations / customer services area
• Knowledge of corporate services operations will be an advantage,
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills,
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals,
• Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving,
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment,
• Commitment to the highest level of customer service,
• Analytical and problem solving skills,
• Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this corporate client,
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment,
• Strong knowlege of PC based software including MSOffice and Outlook.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2019, 8:23:06 AM