The Global Consumer LOC and Card Payment Plan Strategy Team is responsible for developing profitable LOC & Payment Plan strategies for multi -billion dollar Global Consumer card portfolio. The primary market and portfolio for the team will be US lending on charge portfolio. The team manages all aspects of the feature including limit assignment, pricing, increase programs, eligibility for enrollment etc. The team works very closely with marketing, product and technology teams to develop, implement, monitor and manage pay over time strategies.
The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers' confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world-class customer experience. The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation. CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial' behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve. These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth. Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in a viable way.
Purpose of the Role:
A role with Global Consumer LOC and Card payment plan strategy team within CFR at American Express offers the unique opportunity to work on multiple portfolios across markets. The team works on managing risk of the pay over time portfolios by managing different levers (pricing, limit assignment, enrollment etc.) and still ensuring profitable growth for the portfolio.
1. Enhance and optimize existing key strategies for LOC in the US market
2. Drive profitable strategies along with managing risk of portfolio
3. Continuous monitoring of risk trends across the portfolio and more specifically for marginal population
4. Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers
6. Ensure adherence to compliance
7. Collaborate with multiple partners including product, marketing, technology, new accounts etc.
Critical Factors to Success:
Ability to prioritize across multiple requests and continuously manage partner expectations.
Ability to structure highly unstructured requests and convert the available information to into business implications and insights.
1+ Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record Of Strong Performance
MBA, Master’s Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From Top Tier Institute
Ability To Drive Results
Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills
Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide
Advanced level used for Excel and PowerPoint
Proficiency with Programming in SAS / SQL / HIVE
Knowledge of Platforms:
Experience working on Cornerstone
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 2:22:16 AM