American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
We are looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to lead design projects that will emphasize learning that is engaging and interactive. We are looking for a leader that is accustomed to working in a matrix environment and will partner with leaders to define needs, translate business requirements into performance-based learning, and execute innovative learning strategies. Through this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of learning at American Express.
• Consult with business partners across geographies to define and craft the learning strategy and plans.
• Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice, with focus on Adaptive Learning.
• Be a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
• Work with a team of instructional designers, who will design, develop, and build blended learning experiences.
• Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
• Create the design outline for a curriculum or program.
• Analyze existing curriculum to determine if there are changes in the learner knowledge base, technology and or the organization.
• Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
• Be a thought leader in instructional design and innovation
• Proven experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including adaptive learning, video-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to Work with vendors and contractors.
• Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 8:52:45 AM