There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Servicing Network (GSN) is a part of Global Services Group & is the single largest unit of American Express addressing the servicing needs of all American Express clients and customers globally across multiple locations and channels.
The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”. As a member of the GPRO team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Network (GSN). Description:
Purpose of the Role:
Identify key drivers to report findings of Voice of Customer surveys by applying Machine Learning and other advanced techniques and contribute to the organization’s key priority around Customer First.
•Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place and reviewed (on daily basis) at least 45 days in advance of call arrival to deliver optimal staffing (operational efficiency) based on the most accurate available forecasts (Twelve Week Outlook, Month Ahead, Week Ahead, On-the-Day & Post Incident Review)
• Ensure consistent review of performance (Calls, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing), also against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Abandon Rates to achieve departmental goals
• Partner with teams to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, service level and call delivery purity (i.e. % calls to preferred agents)
• Review the prior day’s performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Abandon Rates
• Manage & monitor available ‘day’ resources (CCP Availability to handle calls) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
• Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect (eWFM) regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule (ATS) targets
• Administer ongoing business reporting to ensure all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner: Including integrity of data in key MIS systems such as Compass, Opera etc.
• Assist with Call Centre Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training and ongoing organizational education).
• Administrate career progression programs for CCPs and partner with relevant leadership teams to identify and implement opportunities that further enhance the effectiveness of our P4P / Incentive programs, ensuring alignment with evolving business strategic priorities
• Responsible for validation, submission & maintenance of all global policy documents and guidelines with respect to P4P & other incentives
• Facilitate & support all internal & external incentive-based audits for the markets under scope
• Participate in the strategic planning & decision making with CEN leadership team in support of all initiatives impacting bonus, counseling and/or IIY guidelines
• Drive Automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and enhance customer experience by defect elimination
• Improve forecast accuracy (including call volume forecast & resource plans), maintain data integrity and deliver flexibility initiatives based on relevant business metrics
• Ensure the center is adequately staffed at all times to service customers including scheduling of CCPs
• Ensure ownership & administration of all incentive calculations for relevant functions
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
•1-3 Years with relevant experience across
• Forecasting, manpower planning and incentive management.
• Planning functions in a large, multi-site/multi-media call center environment
• Presenting plans to stakeholders & discussing drivers of Contact Center performance
•Knowledge of basis various models such as Tier based, stack based, Rating based etc.
• Incentive calculations for CEN
• Analytical & Problem solving skills
• Financial acumen
• Presentation of plans to senior stakeholders
•MIS systems such as Compass, Opera etc.
•Preferred: Drivers of Contact Center performance
Knowledge of Platforms:
•Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project, SQL
• Workforce Management tools (preferably Aspect eWFM, Empower, Work Flex)
• ACD experience (preferably Avaya CMS)
• Preferred: Knowledge of Avaya CMS and forecasting / scheduling tools
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 12:02:32 PM