Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
Purpose of the Role:
This position is responsible for managing short term planning & real time performance monitoring functions for India domestic processes (Consumer, Corporate and Merchant Services).
- This position is responsible for managing short term planning & real time performance monitoring functions for India domestic processes (Consumer & Corporate)
- Provide coaching and development for a team of analysts including performance feedback and work direction.
- Participate in ongoing network forums via capacity calls, network site meetings, frequent coordination with centralized call management and building relationships with peer contacts at all sites. Participate in strategic planning and decision making with client leadership teams in support of all business initiatives impacting client phone shops.
- Driving Schedule adherence through real time floor management, taking critical decisions with regards to sites real time performance.
- Ensure departmental attainment of key metrics by identifying issues/trends and notifying management accordingly to encourage swift action are taken to achieve goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with the leadership teams across the globe. Share & learn best practices with respect to staff planning.
- Determine appropriate staff counts for each product group and initiate cross utilization to maximize servicing potentials.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analytics support to the India domestic Operations with respect to all shareholder, customer and employee metrics
- Ensure coordination and accurate submission of all floor Service Requests.
- Provide ongoing BAU maintenance and operational support to all key Service delivery systems.
- Dynamically adjust and support strategic changes to the business.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Effective communication skill, good command over Work force management tool. Ability to do multi-tasking
- 6 years of overall work experience
- Highly developed analytical skills relating to the interpretation of performance indicator trends, capacity planning and ability to define and lead implementation of strategies to improve service level.
- Ability to promote attention to detail & excellent process quality standards.
- Strong communication & collaborative skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & implementation skills.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and teamwork skills in a stressful environment to empower influence and reach resolution with direct reports, colleagues and senior management.
- Foster positive relationships with customers and external departments in order to meet organizational objectives and goals
- Ability to communicate and influence people at all levels effectively.
- Knowledge of forecasting and scheduling techniques will be an added advantage.
- Determining staffing levels, policy direction and implementation as well as resource allocation across all products.
- Shift : 24*7
- eWFM, Advance excel
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Work Force management
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 9:53:54 AM