Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing a recruitment team that supports volume hiring in Mexico. Recruitment Manager will be responsible for working directly with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand business priorities, hiring volumes, sourcing strategies and the implications for talent acquisition. This position will utilize previous experience in providing direct leadership to a large professional team of recruiters and motivate them to drive results to the next level. Being close to the marketplace through benchmarking and networking, this leader will analyze both recruitment and business trends to provide expert solutions, share insights to make recommendations on staffing processes, building talent pipelines and sourcing prospects that result in finding top talent. This leader will build strong partnerships with business leaders to provide a proactive approach to talent acquisition in key areas of our business by driving top diverse talent into hires.
- Lead the team to ensure successful recruitment results for BAU recruiting activities
- Liaison with the business to ensure real-time communication on recruiting initiatives and issues arising
- Serve as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for the business in instances where questions/items arise
- Be a brand ambassador both internally and externally by create strategies that incorporates the AMEX Recruitment Brand in market place
- Develop line of business recruitment strategies aligned to annual business goals (diversity, digital, sales, etc.) or specific critical initiatives
- Partner with Human Resource leader’s and senior leaders within the business to forecast hiring needs
- Keep abreast of business objectives; create measurable recruitment strategies as need arises
- Communicate recruitment policy changes and system adoption and utilization
- Drive and support corporate initiatives for Global Talent Acquisition transformation and other key projects across Human Resources
- Understand business specific objectives and larger corporate view to help determine strategy and eliminate potential constraints for both the recruiting partner and the hiring leaders
- Build relationships and act as a resource for recruiting questions and activities
- Consultant/Advisor to identify solutions and uphold Legal and HR Compliance directives
- Analyze team performance to identify trends (i.e. survey results, results of strategies, etc.)
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of recruitment experience within a global, high-growth organization.
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and implementing successful and creative recruitment strategies.
- Total experience must include a minimum of 5 years as a recruiter responsible for identifying, sourcing, and hiring talent directly in high pace professional services environment (preferred experience in volume hiring, and either campus or experienced).
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership capacity
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking system like Taleo
- In depth knowledge of sourcing channels like CRM, job boards, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.
- Knowledge of compliance related to discrimination/affirmative action laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring leaders and desire for strong customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication. Highly articulate, able to deliver presentations with conviction and passion
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively. Wiling to be hands-on throughout daily activities.
- Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation.
- A flexible approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption to others.
- Personable, able to develop strong working relationships.
- Positive leader that drives team engagement
- High levels of personal energy, has a positive impact and is naturally influential.
- Driven by a strong desire to do the right thing for the business and not so much by a need to be noticed or be seen as an expert.
- Self-disciplined, taking pride in managing self to deliver agreed objectives. Process and operational excellence oriented
- A confident and inquisitive communicator who actively listens and questions.
- Able to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment.
- A progressive, creative change agent with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong influence and team building skills.
- Process improvement experience
- Able to deal with ambiguous and often complex work situations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 3:15:56 PM