- Updating cardmember account information.
- Replying by written correspondence in English to cardmember requests.
- Review, analyze, and process account maintenance requests from cardmembers or other internal stakeholders.
- Turn each and every correspondence into a relationship-building experience.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
- Maintain flexibility in accordance with business requirements, permanent night shift (9:00 PM - 6:00AM, Monday to Friday)
- Resolving the customer inquiries end to end with an innovative and creative approach
- Handling a wide range of general and sometimes complex inquiries and problems including account balance, disputes, Membership Rewards, interest calculations
- Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process.
- Team player with a desire to meet and exceed expectations.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fresh Graduates with Degree / with 1 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethic,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this customer experience
- Ability to manage own priorities
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Required languages – English.
- Delivers to our customers and shareholders
- Works well in teams and co-operates across departments
- Builds and leverages relationships
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 12:39:25 AM