This position supports FXIP Singapore with key responsibilities as follows:
- Provides administrative and business support to Director of FXIP Singapore
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly regulatory report
- Liaises with other departments and offices in collecting information for various reporting
- Leading engagement team and coordinates team activities
- Support travel arrangement and expense reporting and tracking
- Maintain general office supplies, execute vendor payments, manage document filing and record keeping
- Handle ad-hoc assignments, as required
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience as team administrative assistant
- An organized team player with strong interpersonal skills - able to drive and organize team events
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good ability to build business relationship for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Oracle experience will be a plus
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2019, 1:51:12 AM