Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Coordinate with the RPO service provider to support successful delivery of recruiting metrics and compliance adherence
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
• Support country level implementation of global talent acquisition priorities and projects. Support & coordinate deployment of key talent acquisition tools enhancing recruitment technology, digital & social experience.
• Communicate American Express global recruitment policy changes and system adoption and utilization.
MBA/Full time/Part time
• Around 2-3 years of experience in recruitment coordination & Support.
• Good execution skills with the ability to demonstrate active delivery of accountabilities within a matrix environment.
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office – Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work through ambiguity and process thinking
• High energy, Action oriented, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Creative and conceptual, pragmatic in ability to deliver solutions to the business.
• Good relationship builder who evokes trust and openness in people.
• Demonstrable analytical skills.
• Adhere to and report on all necessary process governance standards, providing business resourcing insight
• To be able make and give presentations for Global Talent Management
• Continuously seek to improve quality of service delivery, taking into consideration supervisor coaching and customer feedback
• Ability to work on HR projects outside of business as usual
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 5:14:22 PM