Team Leader – Customer Service Belgium & Luxembourg
Our Card Members expect the best – they want personalized, VIP service, and they want it delivered consistently. At American Express we want to provide the ultimate experience in service – meeting the unique needs of our members and exceeding their expectations in every interaction.
Our successful Team Leader has a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to drive exceptional business results.
This exciting Team Leader role is the coach to a team of highly skilled and motivated team of Customer Care Professionals (CCPs) within our Customer Engagement Network (CEN) department. As an inspiring coach, the Team Leader will set team and individual performance goals and use performance metrics and reporting to drive performance and business results. They will monitor customer interactions to ensure extraordinary service, and will provide consistent and ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure their teams are performing at their highest levels.
Our Team Leader is an entrepreneur who is an advocate and supporter for both their colleagues and their customers. They thrive in ambiguity and constantly strive for continuous improvement. They are intellectually curious, constantly seeking information about their team, the business, the industry, and they share a passion for growth and knowledge with their teams and peers. The Team Leader is responsible and accountable for delivering operational effectiveness and excellence.
The servicing opening hours are from Monday to Friday 08h00 till 20h00 and Saturday from 09h00 till 17h00. On-Going flexibility is required.
- Motivate, Collaborate and Inspire.
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to CCPs.
- Hold regular sessions to observe individual performance and provide honest and actionable feedback through one-on-one sessions.
- Inspire and motivate team members to have a passion to serve.
- Create an environment in which the employee feels their contribution is valued in extraordinary customer service.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to maintain service levels and employee satisfaction.
- Participate in the selection, training and development of high performing and highly engaged team members.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and engagement by using reward and recognition tools available.
- Lead by example, promoting blue box behaviors and encouraging an effective and positive work environment.
- Challenge your team to ‘raise the bar’ and drive continuous improvement.
- Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching.
- Analyze performance management data, and identifying opportunities for further improvement.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated superior communication/interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a contact centre environment.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you would expect from such a diverse and successful international organization.
Please feel free to contact us if any questions, you are welcome to send in your application today!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2019, 10:28:10 AM