With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets for all these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
The role will be part of Global Commercial Product Analytics team, within Global Commercial and Merchant Analytics (GCMA), under EDA. The team will specifically focus on commercial product analytics and partner closely with GCS product teams. The incumbent would lead analyses to inform product innovation, improve feature relevance, and deepen relationships with customers. The ideal candidate will leverage big data capabilities, advanced analytical techniques and statistical learning to glean customer insights; developing innovative strategies to drive revenue growth and to improve cost base.
- Commercial product, card and non-card, value analytics
- Product analytics spanning pricing, capacity, organic growth, etc.
- Demonstrate technical leadership to accelerate adoption and usage of ML/ AI tools
- Create analytical solutions to increase efficiency, delivery throughput and analytical scalability
- Identifying opportunities to enhance processes, optimize targeting strategy, and expand marketing base by leveraging enterprise-wide capabilities and data platforms
- Knowledge of commercial products, platform and processes
- Strong and proven analytical background with hands-on experience with ML/ AI techniques
- Proficiency with advanced analytical tools such as Python, PySpark, Hive, etc.
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to drive multi-stakeholder projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 7:19:55 AM