At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 169 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Marketing Analyst to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
- STAR platform management that includes rewards setting and monitoring.
- Support new Membership Rewards partners' development including contract support, TLM process and registration (salesforce deal protocol) as well as existing partners relationship maintenance.
- Membership Rewards daily report development and campaigns effectiveness analysis.
- Support Product Catalogue management (calendar, categories and performance).
- Closely work with CFN, CEN and GBI to improve customer experience. Claims management.
- Partners invoice management and control.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- University Degree or last year´s studies in Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Project management experience with analytical skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships, and experience managing contracts will be a plus.
- Accountable, proactive, creative thinking and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019, 2:45:57 PM