The Analyst role is within the Global Web Solutions (GWS) team of the Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) organization of American Express. EMPS was formed to support business units across the enterprise and sits within the Enterprise Digital and Analytics group (EDA).
The Global Web Solutions team manages Acquisition & Loyalty marketing related content and digital marketing asset updates on existing web pages of Americanexpress.com. This function closely works with the web development teams and supports optimizing the American Express website and the design and implementation of customer experiences which drive profitable Card acquisition for the Consumer and Commercial products.
The Analyst will be primarily responsible for running the day to day operations of the GWS work, and support the leader in ensuring flawless execution, operational consultation, and delivering process efficiencies. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting Marketing, Technical and other internal partners in multi-channel online campaigns, translating business needs to Technologies, and providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) consultations.
- Support the day to day operations of the online campaign launches & delivery processes, including on-time delivery, rush requests scheduling, audit support and training.
- Provide GWS technical & process consultation to marketing and all key stakeholders involved in the end to end execution process
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Technology teams - translate business needs to our technology partners and explain capability/platform functionality to Marketing.
- Support Audit, Training, process documentation, volume forecasting and reporting needs.
- Participate in business driven projects as Subject Matter Experts of the web update execution process/tools and perform user acceptance training/testing as needed.
- Ancillary responsibilities include supporting other Marketing execution capabilities as needed.
- Support the leader in all relevant activities.
- 1-3 years of work experience in managing Computer technologies or operations with web development or web support operations preferred; but candidate should have a clear understanding of online technologies, a basic understanding of how websites work.
- Computer background such as strong in Computer Science major, Excel Macro/V-look-up experience, Digital Tech experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills (attention to detail, handling and prioritization multiple priorities, managing tight timelines) are critical.
- Strong reporting skills (Excel Macro/V-look-up) and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Visio and power-point.
- Ability to work independently and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; must have a "can do" attitude.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required. Computer Science/engineering background will be preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 3:57:04 PM