Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Center of Excellence where product and engineering resources have been organizationally brought together to improve speed to market and further unlock value across core capabilities.
Loyalty & Benefits Platform serves a broad set of products and solutions across the enterprise that require close collaboration with colleagues who develop new card products, digital channels, marketing operations, membership rewards, co-brand programs, card benefits, insurance, analytics, operations excellence and servicing.
We focus on solutions for both new product offerings as well as existing ones, building highly configurable core capabilities as it relates to account attributes, customer enrolment, offer & program set-up, qualification, tracking, redemption, fulfillment, channel & partner integrations of various Loyalty & Benefits products for our customers.
Aligning to AXP’s framework for winning, we will create the world’s best loyalty & benefit experiences for our customers with a team of passionately productive software product, engineering and delivery talent using agile practices to build highly available, nimble, extensible & modern applications collaborating across the enterprise.
Our platform needs to transform to enable value working with colleagues across servicing, global digital channels, products and partnerships, ensuring we can remain competitive and relevant in our customer’s lives.
The Portfolio Project Manager [RB1] will be a member of the Intake & Lean Portfolio Management team and instrumental in leading the engagement, capacity management, and portfolio execution delivery transformation. He/she will help monitor and report the portfolio agility health and support the Portfolio Manager in managing Rally.
- Enables product development flow at the solution and portfolio level by prioritizing and coordinating workflow with strong understanding of systems and business economic value.
- Guides and educates colleagues and stakeholders through engagement processes
- Utilizes strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Will work in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
- Effectively communicates the efforts of many Agile teams (stakeholders, product owner and, developers) deployed across markets and products.
- Provides administrative support and assistance to Project Management resources in the update and maintenance of system.
- Provides administration support in portfolio-level risks/issues and change control procedures.
- A good balance of technical, process improvement and business acumen with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- Proven innovative skills, with the ability to create flexible and scalable processes and solutions;
- Enthusiasm and passion for great platforms, products and services and an ability to articulate solutions to multiple audiences and levels;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment;
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- Strong Agile and Scaled Agile development understanding and recent practice is required;
- Proven user of Jira and Rally workflow management software tools;
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 3:37:12 PM