Global Merchant Network Services (GMNS) has relationships with millions of merchant businesses in more than 25 countries. The people, processes and technology that support this vital function are evolving to improve the merchant experience and economics. The GMNS Strategy & Capabilities (GS&C) team’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class premium merchant member experience that will get merchants to not only accept American Express, but openly welcome and recommend us to their customers.
The Analyst will be responsible for driving value to the Sales & Client Management organizations through the enablement of GMS’s CRM platform. This includes understanding stakeholder needs and business processes, identifying opportunities to drive stakeholder engagement, and delivering effective change management and communications.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to gain deep understanding of the GMNS organization and support business goals in growing revenue and improving merchant satisfaction.
- Support product enablement strategy and relationship with global stakeholder teams to help grow business and improve productivity
- Maintain deep understanding of stakeholder’s day-to-day responsibilities, supporting capabilities, and customer needs
- Provide subject matter expert of CRM platform to stakeholders
- Produce documentation/material to support enablement efforts with stakeholders
- Drive increased adoption and positive feedback
- Manage content and drive collaboration in GMS’s knowledge management tool (in CRM platform)
- Lead communication efforts to strengthen stakeholder awareness and perception
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data analytic skills
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
- Passion for the customer and user experience
- Professional experience with CRM/Salesforce.com preferred
- Professional experience with knowledge management tools preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Location: 18850 N. 56th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85054 OR 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 10:27:43 PM