The person will be responsible to support the account management & business development of the strategic portfolio of clients within the International Payments’ organization. The role requires to work closely with global sales and business development teams to build & keep track of the strategic B2B pipeline, monitor closely progress on each opportunity and ensure internal alignment on sales cycle process.
The person will need to provide account management support with strategic clients, by resolving product related issues, run monthly reports to monitor growth and ensure that everything is delivered timely and on agreed terms. The role requires a self-motivated person, able to take initiatives and prioritize tasks, with analytical thinking and capability of understanding of the importance to zoom in & zoom out effectively.
- Build & keep track of strategic pipeline
- Participate on calls with global sales team to gather information on new prospects and sales cycle stage
- Gathering and entering information into systems, pricing tools and models and initiating/managing requests to internal review systems (e.g. Credit review, pipeline tool, salesforce, exception requests, contract management etc.
- Cross-divisional cooperation to provide timeline and execution on project management of the opportunity delivery plan (e.g consulting to Sales teams, following up on open items and outlining next steps, which includes both internal approval & implementation)
- Support complex strategic deals that require exception based internal approvals: Draft structure memos & provide enhanced business cases on clients
- Work with contract management team to ensure agreed terms are reflected on contracts.
- Accountable for overviewing the strategic portfolio: a) any customized processes, b) the performance of the account to meet agreed thresholds
Responsible to work with sales teams to monitor strategic portfolio:
- Monthly billing reports
- Insights on performance
- Access to tools to monitor account instantly if needed
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills and able to translate numbers and data into insights
- Project management skillset: able to outline processes and provide specific timelines for each step
- Team player that understands diversity needs across international teams of FCS organization
- Self- motivated and self – starter personality that works independently on priorities
- Able to work on fast -paced environment balancing complex projects with firm deadlines
- Customer -centric mentality to provide the best customer experience
- Organizational buy-in: Highly developed leadership and influencing skills; must demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Able to occasionally travel internationally
- (3+ years) experience in Payments industry, a plus
- 3+years in account management
- Experience in working with international markets/ teams
- Expert in pipeline management
- Ability to conduct market research to qualify prospects
- Experience in gathering and analyzing company and market financial data, presenting insights into business case
- Expert in Excel & MS PowerPoint
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2019, 12:07:52 PM