American Express is looking for energetic, high-performing software engineers to help shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our team!
- Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops software applications
- Writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- A BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Cantonese, Mandarin skills is a plus.
- Core Skills: .Netcore2 Additional Skills: Java, React Native
- 5 years hands on programming .net framework; At least 2 year’s experience in .netcore2
- Experienced in developing and supporting applications following CI/CD processes
- Experienced in deploying and managing applications in cloud environment
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Developing and consuming REST and SOAP APIs;
- Integration and testing with internal and external partner applications
- Familiar RDBMS; preferably – Postgres;
- Application performance tuning and improving page load times
- Hands on programming - Java 8 /9 , Spring Boot, Reactive Spring;
- Hands on programming - React Native;
- Familiar with NOSQL database
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2019, 5:42:54 AM