- Ensuring strict adherence to our terms & conditions, policies & procedures in relation to resolving merchant maintenance requests and updating financial information of our customers
- Ensuring a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiatives
- Work with different team across Merchant Services Network
- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of merchant account maintenance
- Review, analyze, and process maintenance requests from the simple to the complex, including all forms of critical maintenance
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder
- A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/familiarity of PC usage
- Good customer service skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Spoken cantonese and mandarin is a plus.
- Expertise in written chinese language is an advantage
- Call center background is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Proactive team player
- Need to be agile and have the ability to adapt with the fast paced working environment.
- Will be required to do night shift 5pm to 2 am Monday to Friday.
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2019, 1:46:22 AM