- This position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant account set-up.
- Ensure a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiative
- Data verification and timely processing of new applications
- Follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down B2B customer experience whenever possible
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Mandarin
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skill
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
- 能夠適應有彈性的工作時間 （包括周末和公众假期 - 必要时）
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2019, 5:56:25 AM