Why American Express?
- Delivering an innovative and extraordinary service to your customers through multi-channel servicing designed to meet their individual requirements
- Consulting with your cardmembers so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
- Troubleshooting any customer issues relating to the use of the travel website and expertly guiding customers whilst they navigate around the site
- Creating unique travel experiences by expertly booking domestic and international flights, cars and hotels
- Using your in-depth knowledge to help cardmembers access their exclusive benefits, including how to make the most of their Membership Reward points.
- A flair for building customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English
- Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day and will need to be able to navigate these whilst communicating with customers
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and manage your workload efficiently
- A problem solver, you’ll be able to effectively analyze cardmember issues and offer the best creative solutions with a view to resolving on the first contact
- A mathematical mind with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong time-management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills as you will be handling several different customer enquiries simultaneously
- High level of integrity to work with customer information and treat it sensitively
- The flexibility to work a variety of shifts including overnights and weekends.
- Attractive base pay
- Competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and eligible dependents.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including training and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- On-site gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
- Agent stay program – Educational programme giving you exclusive access to luxury hotels. Experience up to three complimentary 2-night stays at many of our partner hotel properties across the world (minimum 6 months tenure with TLS and subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Discount rates with Travel Industry partners
At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
American Express Recruitment Center
Level 28, 3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio One Technology Tower
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2019, 10:04:33 PM