At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 169 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sales Executive to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This role will be responsible for detecting opportunities and developing sales strategies to acquire new merchants.
- Implement sales strategies to develop new industries and identify prospects with high volume potential.
- Work on innovative ways of looking for prospects and satisfy their needs to close the business.
- Use strong selling skills to work on new merchant activation to accelerate first transaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship throughout all business units globally.
- This position will serve as a strong volume pillar to comply with BCV (Merchants Charge Volume) targets.
- Maximize Amex coverage.
- Will lead, coordinate and measure results of each business.
- The position is a strong volume results oriented and need to comply with annual budgets.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Degree in Business Administration or finalizing this career or similar.
- Capabilities in Autonomy, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- English fully bilingual.
- Strong team leader and team player.
- Must have strong negotiation skills, sales experience and logistic acumen.
- Availability to work virtual.
- Excellent relationship management, consultative selling, and marketing skills and sales experience with a proven track record of successful results.
- Very strong and demonstrated ability to influence collaboratively and sell-in programs, services, or ideas despite resistance & obstacles presented.
- Solid experience in developing & implementing innovative solutions to financial, operational, and other business problems, results oriented.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing internal and external business conditions Deeply Competition knowledge and field expertise.
- Demonstrated technical, financial and analytical skills to effectively develop business relationships at CEO and CFO levels.
- Strategic, innovative and Creative thinking.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage work under pressure and effectively make business decisions.
- Excellent oral / written communication & presentation skills. Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019, 12:11:46 PM