Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Day to day delivery of administrative tasks, such as - Schedule and manage Calendar across virtual and co-located teams, Meeting room bookings, Schedule meetings and appointments, Organize and maintain paper and electronic files, organize vendor partner & other internal & external meetings, Visitor coordination, PR and courtesy calls as well as business commitments etc.
- Travel arrangements with agenda, Processing/reconciling travel expenses, Manage and prepare In-Town & Out-Town TEV’s, Reimbursements, Corporate Card Statements, Banking statements and payments.
- Works as a liaison between HR, recruitment agency, talent strategy team and tech team and provide logistical hiring support
- Works with Real estate team/champions to proactively identify real estate needs for the team and help manage & keep track of seating capacity.
- New employee or vendor resource on-boarding and associated administrative support such as access management, laptop, employee card etc.
- Organizing and coordinating the employee engagement and cultural initiatives, including offsite events and any other Employee Events.
- Coordinate and organize Town halls with teams based across geographic locations, senior Leadership visit logistics, Team Huddles, etc.
- Adept in using MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Power Point etc. Provide support in documentation for projects, create power-point business presentations, and generate various reports, etc.
- Complete responsibility for the leaders, segregation of incoming and outgoing mails, etc.
- Maintenance of all office related files including Confidential files.
- Be able to independently handle routine affairs, and able to handle geographically spread virtual teams
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to network extensively with various teams, departments and leverage relationship to drive outcomes.
- Be flexible on time commitments to be able to work stretched hours to meet business requirements if required
- Have a pleasing and positive personality to drive team-work and day-to-day tasks
- Provide thought leadership and ideas for enhancing employee engagement & team work
- Leverage strong problem solving skills with focus on compliance adherence
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of administrative experience.
- Experience with multi-nationals & global teams preferred.
- Ability to work with matrix teams, diverse cultures, and stretched hours appreciated
- Mandatory skills - MS-Outlook, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point.
- Preferred skills - Advanced Excel, working knowledge on Confluence & SharePoint, Reporting, Web Portal design, Financial Accounting
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2019, 4:15:56 AM