The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) brings together important global and enterprise-level digital assets including: Amex App, Web (MYCA, Home Page, Navigation, Loyalty & Benefits), Digital Commerce (Card and Merchant Offers), Push Channels (email, SMS, push notifications) and User Experience Design & Research. With our partners across the company, our objective is to become a more essential part of our customer’s digital lives.
The Analyst, Product Marketing-Amex Mobile, will be responsible for supporting app adoption in some of our largest International markets – Canada, Mexico, India and Japan. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and deploying a focused strategy around app adoption and engagement – particularly among early tenure Card Members – as well as driving awareness and engagement in new key features and functionalities across the mobile app product.
The role will involve a deep partnership with product and analytics functions – leveraging usage insights to drive engagement of one of our most critical digital assets. The team will play a key role in sharing best practices through centrally created asset libraries, data & insights, and defining overall engagement targets for the Amex App across 20+ countries globally.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting team who’ll be at the forefront of driving app adoption and accelerating our overall app penetration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving growth in engagement of our core mobile experience through defining best-in-class communication strategies & assets
- Playing a global role developing strategies for growth based on upcoming product feature rollouts & accelerating on-going organic adoption
- Partnering with teams across the organization to launch marketing capabilities such as deep-linking, push capabilities, or contextual placements
- Build and leverage partnerships with actors globally – creating strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- History of high individual performance
- Proficiency in photoshop
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns a plus
- Strong thought leadership in the digital space
- Ability to interpret consumer insights and trends into marketable assets
- A passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2019, 6:50:13 PM