There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
An iconic brand where you can grow as a leader
Since the beginning, American Express has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve, disrupt and take risks. What has remained constant throughout this history of transformation is our dedication to our customers, to our colleagues, and to the values on which American Express was built: integrity, quality, respect, and community.
American Express is one of the most respected brands around the world. Our open, creative, and collaborative culture is a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at American Express.
The Global Service Learning Network (GSLN) is responsible for creating and delivering successful learning programs across the Global Servicing Group (GSG). As our business grows and evolves, there is a need to drive transformation across all aspects of our work with an exciting new initiative – the vision of which is to create a next generation learning ecosystem that will deliver personalized and continuous learning at an accelerated pace to provide a consistent, world class customer experience every day.
A key outcome will be the transformation of our knowledge management infrastructure, replacing our legacy system and processes with a solution geared towards a Help Centre / curated content approach for our frontline colleagues. The Colleague Help Centre, (CHC) will be rolled out across all key GSG business units and markets, and the successful candidate will be leading change management and content curation work streams in the region.
Working for the Director Knowledge Transformation you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment, set up and oversight of content curation teams in the region;
- Working with the Content Strategist and Discovery team in ensuring the smooth running and production of new content for the teams in the region;
- Leading a small team of analysts and develop a close working partnership with global counterparts and programme management to ensure alignment / consistency of approach;
- Creating and execution of change management plan in accordance with programme deliverables – iterative and phased migrations across business units;
- Being the Regional point of contact for key GSG stakeholders in the region;
- Ensuring there is readiness for migrations from a business standpoint – stakeholder communications/training/roadshows /plans etc;
- Undertaking Impact assessments and mitigation planning for key business units;
- The Implementation, warranty, and triage planning and execution aspect;
- Detailed project management of key workstreams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5 years+ experience and a track-record of project management / change management working on high profile business critical initiatives across cross functional teams;
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery, plus proven ability to pull together critical path, detailed project plans and project scoping documents;
- Experience with conducting impact analysis (data and process) within operational environments;
- End to end delivery: Day to day management and reporting of project progress from inception, through implementation to the completion of the warranty period. Includes all deliverables and outputs expected during a project lifecycle;
- Ability to tailor a professional communication style to work effectively with individuals at all levels. Experience of communication and presentation to Senior Leadership is a must have;
- Outstanding analytical thinker, problem solver, decision maker with the ability to resolve complex problems;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Strong people leadership required – team management experience essential.
- Experience of working amongst virtual teams (Required)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 21, 2019, 9:35:47 AM