American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
- Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail.
- Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019, 3:13:04 PM