The Global Services Group (GSG) at American Express delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members and Merchants around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services, and driving revenue growth for the company.
The Business Communications Delivery team builds and modifies new communications and ensures that we support the E2E lifecycle of communications even when they are beyond our designated boundaries, to ensure customers have a great experience at American Express. We are responsible for empowering our Colleagues with tools and solutions needed to drive engagement and satisfaction with our Customers, recognize and solve their needs with ease.
Seeking a creative and innovative Project Analyst to deevelop and manage communications for Servicing Communications Platform (SCP) under the Global Servicing Group.
Responsible for managing accuracy and improving communications sent to our customers, ensuring that the process is working smoothly, ensure timelines are met and if required suggest innovation and improve quality and remove inefficiencies in the process. Responsible for optimization opportunities to ensure that rejects are minimized and eliminated in long term.
• Provides input on letter design via Design brief, provides design complexity matrix & estimation working closely with Letter Developers.
• Business Object Creation using XSD & BO Management, Creating required properties including Derived, Object, Simple, etc.
• Validates data/variable related inputs provided in Design Brief, works closely with Tech-data team regarding variable updates and changes.
• Provides complexity matrix and estimation for creating Derived properties
• Works closely with Communiction Developers during DDV build phase for any data related support.
• Ability to provide test data inputs working closely with Tech-data team during Unit test phases to Letter Developers.
• Create new communications and update the existing one per business standards
• Ability to validate test cases with Business and technology team on data related components.
• Thunderhead certification preferred.
• GSN/CSN/GMS process knowledge preferred.
• Agile Scrum certification is good to have.
• Preferred Additional:
• Graduate with 2+ years of working experience on Thunderhead / communications.
• Understanding of working Agile methodology
Critical Factors to Success:
• Deliver timely communications and ensure to adhere by the requirements
• Design, build and disseminate innovative business strategies by leveraging data
• Support strategies and perform RCA to improve the overall process and identifying new opportunities proactively
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
2+ months of Communication Platform experience
Preferred: Previous experience of outbound communications
ThunderHead and Couchbase preferred
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2019, 3:19:21 AM