American Express invites you to be considered for future Manager, Finance opportunities in New York, NY.
The Finance functions at American Express include:
- Corporate Planning & Analysis: "We Keep The Train on the Tracks" Provides visibility into AMEX’s past and future financial performance and drives decisions that enable the Company to achieve its stated financial objectives. Leads, coordinates and executes the key business–planning processes and related analytics across American Express. Focuses on process improvement through technology and best practices.
- Business Unit CFO Group: "Decision Drivers for AMEX"
Plays key role in driving decisions for AMEX through leadership and financial analysis to all of the revenue generating business units and key operational groups at AMEX.
- Controllership: "You Can Count on Us"
Collaborates globally to deliver expert accounting, reporting and advisory services, and financial risk control and governance, while supporting business growth and protecting shareholder value.
- Global Tax: "We Solve Taxing Issues"
Delivers value to the enterprise by providing technology-enabled solutions and strategic planning on global tax, legal, accounting, compliance, risk and financial reporting matters and by managing relationships with tax authorities worldwide.
- Global Treasury: "We Move the Money"
Leads AMEX's capital assessment processes and manages the capital distribution strategies through dividends & share repurchases and liquidity to ensure that cash is in the right place, in the right currency, at the right time.
- Corporate Development: "We Do the Deals"
Executes strategically relevant and financially sound transactions that enhance profitability, supplement growth, and optimizes AMEX’s use of capital. Partners at the corporate and business unit levels to drive strategic growth.
- Investor Relations: "We Shape the AMEX Story"
Provides the investment community with information about AMEX's strategies, objectives and performance. IR maximizes the fair valuation of AMEX and its access to capital markets.
- Strategic thought leadership skills and creativity
- Solid financial and analytical skills with an eye towards developing recommendations to drive growth for our businesses
- Capacity to synthesize financial data from multiple sources and draw meaningful conclusions
- A strong work-ethic and robust interpersonal skills, showcasing the ability to build trust-based relationships within finance team and with business partners across locations / geographies
- Aptitude with manipulating data and structuring analyses
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly motivated to contribute to the core activities of your business unit
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2019, 11:28:05 AM