There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The Global Merchant team services American Express' large high net worth business partners in India.
The incumbent will Partner with vendor partners/processors for reduction in TAT/CTR
Responsible to send daily/monthly MIS reports to vendor partners
Manage daily /weekly/monthly reporting for regulatory authorities for terminalisation .
Manage weeky/monthly reporting with business partners for the required metrics Manage end to end accuracy on vendor billings
Manage adhoc projects with Business partners Design, Develop And Maintain Ad-Hoc Reporting As Needed By The Leaders And Business Partners Partner With SME's Within The Merchant Services Team To Provide Detailed Analysis On Metrics For The Processes.
The incumbent should be able to leverage relationships within the business and with our external partners and suppliers, particularly for complex or bespoke enquiries.
This will involve working closely with in almost all of the departments in merchant servicing so a high level knowledge of Merchant Servicing operations is preferred.
1)Prior process level Mis Experience Graduate With Minimum 1 Year Of Relevant Experience In The Service Industry Strong Data Analysis Skills And Ability To Assimilate Data.
2) Strong Ability To Analyze Complex Information And Identify Trends Ability To Deliver Accurate Reports Within Deadlines, Support And Develop Key Metrics For All
3) Processes Within Merchant Services Ability To Work In A Matrixed Environment With Remote Team Members Highly Proficient In Ms-Office Applications. Knowledge of Merchant Services Excellent Communication, Presentation And Skills Ability To Interact/ Communicate Effectively With All Levels Of Management (BL, SDL, TL)
4) Coordinating and managing projects/requests between external and internal partners
5) Building and maintaining strong relationships with key persons within the merchant's organization
Strong hold on English language is essential as this role will be servicing in that language.
• Prior process level Mis Experience Graduate With Minimum 1 Year Of Relevant Experience In The Service Industry Strong Data Analysis Skills And Ability To Assimilate Data
• Excellent written/verbal communication. Majority of communication is via Emails/Calls
• Ability to be pro-active and conduct root cause analysis for recurring problems.
• Team player with ability to effectively deal with shifting priorities and high work volume unsupervised.
The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline.
• The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above counseling at the time of applying.
• The incumbent should have a performance rating of G2L2 or better in the last review
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019, 9:54:39 AM