We are Looking for a Genesys WDE (Workspace Desktop Edition) Project Analyst who supports the Product Owner drive experience design and transformation.
American Express is looking for a passionate and talented Analyst who act as a subject matter expert for the Genesys WDE application and will drive experience to the next level. You will be responsible for product integration with other internal systems and overall WDE capabilities. You will leverage problem solving and creative thinking to implement customer centric solutions.
At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 160 years. In taking care of our customers, World Service employees view each contact not as a transaction or cost, but as an opportunity to deepen the overall relationship. Our group within World Service aspires to create engaging customer experiences that delight and add value in every customer interaction. Along with our colleagues, some of the service products the team leads include next generation voice service / Voice Response experience, social servicing, as well as digital servicing solutions like Click-to-Chat and Alerts.
This role will partner with our technologies team and internal partners to continually re-invent the strategy and design of the Interaction Servicing Product. As the WDE Analyst you will support the global deployment efforts of WDE.
- Experienced Analyst who understands soft phone and CRM integrations.
- Highly organized able to work independently while driving results through effective project management discipline
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Ability to leverage out-of-the-box functionality to serve a wide range of requirements and maintain a global standard
- Exceptional communicator, storyteller and presentation/demo designer who has the demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and grasp the attention of peers and leaders
- Analytical thinker who can create use cases with CBA/ROIs
- Speed and clarity are of the essence
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2019, 11:16:31 AM