American Express in the Nordic region is one of the fastest growing international businesses of American Express world-wide. Through strategic thought leadership rapidly translated into tactical implementation activities, the team is working hard to transform American Express´ presence in the Nordic region to a fast growing, highly efficient and customer-centric operation. This involves the restructuring and transformation of existing activities and operations as well as the implementation of new strategies and partnerships that will be instrumental to drive growth in turnover, profitability and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a strategic and analytical digital junkie to strengthen our Nordic Consumer Onsite Acquisition team. The responsibilities within this role will range from tactical product and campaign set ups to leading more strategic tech projects, often with lower funnel user experience in mind but always with conversion and business value as main objectives. You will work closely with our digital agencies to define the future of online card application journeys and bring them to life with the objective of converting more prospects into customers. The next day you could work across international teams and specify new functions and capabilities to cross - and upsell on the existing customer base to maximize their customer lifetime value.
You will be responsible of developing strong relationships with external agencies and internal teams across the globe and bring all parties together to deliver best in class results. You should be familiar with tech in general and user experience and conversion optimization in particular. A successful candidate has a natural role in leading project resources towards a common goal and make the team feel proud of their work. You possess excellent organizational and communication skills, have an eye for details and a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude. You can also read and understand basic HTML code and are familiar with web analytics. With you on the techier side of the projects, you will create a strong team together with our Onsite Content Manager.
The environment at Amex is agile and ever evolving so you will need to be proactive, keen to learn and prepared to work hard to get things done in an efficient and impactful manner – always with an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude. Reporting into the Onsite Marketing Manager based in Stockholm, this role will be tasked with driving key initiatives that will deliver transformational growth for the Nordic region.
What you’ll do:
Draft the outline of new digital onsite sales functionalities to create transformational growth and work with internal and external parties to create best in class results.
Iterate existing functionalities and optimize them to keep up incremental growth on past investments.
Product and campaign set ups.
Analyze and optimize acquisition channels and drive acquisition efficiency.
Maintain and develop the relationship with internal teams and external agencies.
Competitive analysis and market research.
Work closely with central teams on strategic projects and bringing local market knowledge.
Work closer with external agencies to bring the Nordic region to the forefront of Acquisition Tech across Amex international.
In short, be responsible for Acquisition Tech and lower funnel Conversion Rate Optimization in the Nordic region.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree or similar in a relevant field – e.g. Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Media or UX Design
- 1-3 years relevant working experience within tech, e-commerce, digital marketing, digital strategy or similar
- Proactive problem-solver with a self-starting attitude
- Curios and innovative mindset
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Passion for digital consumer behavior and tech
- Ability to run multiple initiatives in parallel with a strong sense of planning and prioritizing work
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working with and others, to support the success of the team
- Fluent in Swedish and English (Finnish and/or Norwegian is seen as a plus but not required)
What we offer:
- To grow together with the performance that you create
- To play a vital role of driving growth in the Nordics
- Flexible working hours
- Work for a Fortune500 company
What we value (our so-called Blue Box Values):
- Quality - We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
- Integrity - We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork - We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win.
- Personal Accountability - We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 10:51:44 AM