American Express’ Global Servicing Learning Network is seeking a professional with extensive experience in Instructional Design and excels in effective transfer of training into performance results.
This individual will be responsible for the development of highly engaging and interactive training. The ideal candidate will be able to apply advanced adult learning theories into a practical, application-based training strategy.
The incumbent will partner with other Learning professionals and Business Partners in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients.
The goal of all programs
designed will be to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive a positive
business impact. The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and
written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders is a
critical skill for success. The ideal
candidate will design training utilizing e-learning, game-based learning and
other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as
measured by business performance.
position is part of a global, virtually managed team. The ability to work independently, in
addition to building relationships with business partners is critical.
• Bilingual - proficient in Japanese and English
• Experience working in an agile and waterfall design environment
• Ability to work in a team environment to design, develop and build blended learning experiences
• Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice
• Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learner, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply
• Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation
• Extensive experience in Instructional design application with the ability to convert strategies to effective and engaging learning experiences
• The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to instructional design assessment strategies
• Proven e-learning Design and Development experience and experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
• Proven experience as an Instructional Designer in a corporate and preferred financial services area
• Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite , Articulate Storyline and Captivate)
• These software skills MUST have been applied / used in a recent position, able to share features of the tools used.
• Not just knowledge but experience using rapid development and in the design and development of blended learning solutions
• Experience with gaming, video or other
emerging software strongly preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2019, 10:50:17 PM