At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 169 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Business Support Analyst - Centurion Lounge to perform in the International Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
This role will provide operations support to the Centurion Lounge specifically with report process, planning, admin and coordination to food & beverages storage, training and program development with strong focus on processes, and operational planning.
Our Centurion Lounges consist of Member Service Professionals and third-party vendors who provide best-in-class service to American Express Card Members.
This position will have a key focus in supporting the Centurion Lounge, providing food & beverages analysis budget, inventory and stock control. Will also lead additional projects including learning system, performance support systems, and project management.
This position will partner with the strategic planning team.
Through implementation of on-going and reoccurring training, it will enable lounge staff, which have a focus of providing extraordinary Card Member Service, to develop and build upon the skills and knowledge that drive hospitality and service behaviors.
- Prepare and control the storage budget, inventory ensuring the availability of food and beverages supplies in the Centurion Lounge.
- Coordinate and prepare food and beverages purchase orders, with the chefs and storage staff.
- Coordinate and monitor maximums and minimums from the soft restaurant system.
- Prepare and analyze Monthly Reports of visits, expenses and invoices, identify deviations to support decision making process.
- Assist on Business Presentations, Visits and requirements.
- Analyze and coordinate with Strategic Planning Team the Business Projects related to the Centurion Lounge.
- Write operational procedures policies with detail information to support procedures.
- Proactively find processes opportunities and redesign accordingly.
- Management of calendar and mandatory requirements, CPC reports, AFIP, Government, ORSNA, PSA, AA2000 and airport authorities.
- Provide support in the coordination of training which includes new hire training, certifications, compliance, and key initiative trainings for the Centurion Lounge.
- Overseeing the design and development process for projects, to ensure American Express Centurion Lounge quality and solutions are created within standards.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Accounting & Finance Knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects with project management skills.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining relationships.
- Analytical and Flexible approach to problem solving.
- Work in a dynamic, fast changing environment, driving results through cross functional collaboration.
- Good level of English/Spanish written and oral communications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, either written or verbally.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality, timeliness and follow-up.
- Ethical standards to handle sensitive information.
- Knowledge of American Express Policies and Procedures.
- Familiar with hospitality and lifestyle industry, utilizing subject matter expertise to model preferred behaviors and communicate developmental opportunities to the leadership team, in order to document and implement best practices across the Centurion Lounge.
- Experience working with third party vendors.
- Shift is Monday -Friday.
- Full time (hours are subject to change due business need and some flexibility is required).
The job is physically located in the Ezeiza International Airport.
Lounge Hours of operation are from 05:00 to 00:00 Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2019, 11:44:54 AM