American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle service networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides exclusive access, differentiated value, extraordinary service, and unrivaled expertise to Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services.
The Manager/Senior Manager, Benefit and Partner Marketing is an exciting opportunity to join the Global Partnerships and Marketing organization focused on driving premium Card Member awareness and engagement with key TLS benefits in the Cruise and Destination Experiences verticals. The successful candidate will be a strong marketer, who is adept at driving cross-channel marketing campaigns, generating value for key strategic partners, and can also display comfort working with and influencing partners internally as well as with critical external travel suppliers.
- Develop cross-channel marketing strategies for the TLS cruise and destination experiences benefits, including benefit messaging, branding, content, offer strategy, and targeting with the goal of increased benefit awareness and engagement
- Lead annual Cruise & Destination Experiences strategic marketing planning, budgeting, and calendar development and participate in partner-facing sell-in meetings
- Own the marketing strategy, execution, and partner communication and approval process for key partner-funded marketing placements that feature Cruise & Destination Experiences partners
- Create and uplift digital Card Members experiences for Cruise & Destination Experiences
- Work closely with key stakeholders in TLS partnerships and US Customer Marketing, Card product and marketing teams, the US Travel Network, and GCO and LOBCO to advance benefit and partner marketing efforts
- 5-10 years marketing experience preferred
- Experience working with external partners on joint marketing strategies
- Strong and enthusiastic individual with a track record of delivering strong results
- Excellent organization and project management skills and with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- A dedicated team-player with a passion for innovation and a demonstrated ability to evolve in a changing environment
- An effective communicator and influencer, comfortable presenting to different levels of colleagues and leadership
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Passion for travel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2019, 7:54:19 AM